Please call for session rates (For Individual, Couples Family or Group Therapy)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee assistance benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health or behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I have Employee Assistance (EAP)benefits? How many free sessions do I have?
- Do my family members also have free sessions under the EAP? How many?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and all major credit/debit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.